Accounts Receivables Specialist / New York
Our Events/Creative Agency is in search of a reliable Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our accounting team. The successful candidate will relish the process of tracking invoices and resolving accounts for our clients. This person is extremely detail-oriented and a team player. Spring Studios is looking for someone who can work with the various internal teams as well as our external partners (clients) to ensure that our books are always up-to-date and accurate so that we can make effective decisions about the business. We are looking for someone who is hands on, self-starting, disciplined, and detail-oriented individual with ability to work independently in a high-volume, fast paced environment that will produce timely and accurate information.
· Generate billings and invoicing clients timely based on singed contracts
· Allocating, following up, and collecting payments
· Post daily cash receipts
· Monitor accounts to identify overdue payments
· Proactively manage collections which minimize past due accounts
· Supervise and keep the billing schedule up to date and obtain proper documentations/signatures for write-offs.
· Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures
· Review account statuses and generate age analyses;
· Conduct weekly reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments
· Perform account reconciliations and monitor the clients account details
· Research and resolve payment discrepancies;
· Spear head accounts receivables aging meetings with internal teams on a weekly basis to improve collection on past due balances
· Ensure compliance with the Spring Studios policies and procedures
· Investigate and solve client queries
· Ensure accounting team is up to date with all new signed contracts
· Assist the Finance Director with regular updates on Cash Flow Analysis
· Assist with closing at the end of every month to ensure accurate revenue recognition
· Well-developed analytic and problem-solving skills
Spring is a community of a creative professionals working in cultural industries from media & advertising to art, architecture, film, fashion, music, food and more. Spring Place provides collaborative workspaces and membership clubs catering to a global community that shapes the business of contemporary culture. Spring Studios combines a sophisticated end to end production offering & event spaces with high end creative services to deliver premium content, experiences & marketing solutions for a range of aspirational brands. We are looking for especially talented individuals who combine smarts, taste, ingenuity and positivity. If you are bored of conventions and want to elevate the game, please get in touch.
Spring values diversity of all kinds and believes a multiplicity of voices and views is intrinsic to a successful workplace.
To apply for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.