Art Director / London
Spring is an innovative 360 agency creating communications for fashion, beauty, lifestyle and luxury brands. We connect culture, creativity and ideas to transform brands and drive aspiration for consumers globally.
As part of a global multi service group, Spring includes the integrated creative agency, end-to-end production, state-of-the-art studios and is home to prestigious events. Founded in London in the late ’90s, Spring started strictly as studio space for still and motion shoots. As the studios hosted more and more leading photographers, publications and brands, the company expanded, building audiences within fashion, beauty and luxury and creating global prestige campaigns, engaging content, and high-end cultural events. In 2013, Spring expanded to New York and in 2017 it launched in Milan.
Spring are looking for an Art Director with strong/strategic conceptual ideas who has a background of luxury and Fashion advertising. Has experience in branding and excellent in typography. The Art Director is responsible for the concept, design and visual execution of creative projects from kick-off to delivery.
- Present and communicate effectively with clients and internal teams
- Concept ideas and execute to a high standard, Digital/ Film and Print
- Lead photographic and film shoots
- Good understanding of concepting and producing social content
- Partner with Creative Director on concepting and delivering exceptional creative work
- Execute multiple projects from concept through completion
- Have finger on the pulse of current and evolving trends, with ability to translate into meaningful creative
- Maintain and develop the Spring brand
- Collaborate with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals.
- Manage and mentor junior team members.
- Developing concepts to suit the client’s needs, budget and timeframe.
- Lead visual and cultural research
- Strong Understanding of strategy and experience executing strategic direction
Qualifications, Skills and Characteristics– Required
- Expertise in Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Full working knowledge of and experience in social, brand and logo development, print & digital
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and to delegate work efficiently.
- Strong communication skills and excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent typography, layout and design skill
- Good judgement, highly organised and methodical.
- Confident and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely motivated
- Illustration skills a plus
Experience – Required
- 3-5+ years experience as an Art Director
- Previous experience within a digital or creative agency.
- Experience on set with minimal oversight
- Has experience in branding and excellent in typography.
- Must have a good knowledge of Adobe soMware/Keynote/Sketch or similar.
Anticipated start date: ASAP