Art Director / New York
- Present and communicate effectively with clients and internal teams
- Partner with Creative Director on concepting and delivering exceptional creative work
- Execute multiple projects from concept through completion
- Maintain and develop the Spring brand
- Collaborate with internal teams to generate ideas for pitching and proposals.
- Manage and mentor junior team members.
- Developing concepts to suit the client’s needs, budget and timeframe.
- Lead visual and cultural research
- Strong Understanding of strategy and experience executing strategic direction
Qualifications, Skills and Characteristics– Required
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- Expertise in Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Full working knowledge of and experience in social, brand and logo development , print & digital
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and to delegate work efficiently.
- Strong communication skills and excellent presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent typography, layout and design skill
- Good judgement, highly organised and methodical.
- Confident and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely motivated
- Illustration skills a plus
Experience – Required
- +2 years experience as an Art Director
- +5 years experience in design
- Previous experience within a digital or creative agency.
- Beauty or Fashion and luxury experience a must
- Experience on set with minimal oversight
Please send resume, cover letter and portfolio to email@example.com