Design Intern / New York
The Design Intern will work as a key support role on a project and will collaborate across departments to create integrated advertising campaigns. We are looking for candidates that have the ability to work on a number of different projects and have excellent time management skills to switch from one to the other without missing a deadline. The ideal candidate is conceptual and collaborative with an understanding of digital design and UX.
Qualifications – Required
- An impeccable sense of typography and graphic design
- An ideas driven creative who loves concepting
- Ability to communicate well across departments
- Must be proficient in Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Relevant Bachelor’s Degree
- Illustration skills a plus
- The ability to work with others effectively
Experience – Desired
- Must be a current student studying design or a recent graduate
This is a paid internship.
Please email resume, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org