Designer / London
Spring is an innovative 360 agency creating communications for fashion, beauty, lifestyle and luxury brands. We connect culture, creativity and ideas to transform brands and drive aspiration for consumers globally.
As part of a global multi service group, Spring includes the integrated creative agency, end-to-end production, state-of-the-art studios and is home to prestigious events. Founded in London in the late ’90s, Spring started strictly as studio space for still and motion shoots. As the studios hosted more and more leading photographers, publications and brands, the company expanded, building audiences within fashion, beauty and luxury and creating global prestige campaigns, engaging content, and high-end cultural events. In 2013, Spring expanded to New York and in 2017 it launched in Milan.
Spring are looking for a Designer with a strong design aesthetic who is able to apply this to a diverse variety of clients. Ranging from Beauty / Fashion and luxury.
The successful candidate must be fully confident in digital design and familiar with all the variety of channels as well as print. Can take a brief but can bring added value to the project. Is used to working with clients and works well within a team.
- Execute multiple projects from concept through completion
- Able to work on multiple projects at one time
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Work on Digital/ Film & Print
- lead of design briefs and concept ideas with team members
- Have finger on the pulse of current and evolving trends
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 2-3 years related experience
- Must have a good knowledge of Adobe software/Keynote/Sketch or similar.
- Beauty/fashion/luxury experience
- Ability to juggle and manage workload effectively
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team