Designer / London
Spring Studios is looking to recruit two Designers to produce solutions to communicate client messages across a variety of subjects: websites, advertising, books, magazines, posters, product packaging, exhibitions, displays and branding.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to discuss and understand briefs.
- Developing concepts to suit the client’s needs and budget and timeframe.
- Contributing innovative ideas and designs to briefs.
- Working with a wide range of media to produce artwork.
- Making sure work is proof read to ensure high quality work.
- Presenting ideas to clients and colleagues.
- Ensuring you are up to date with design trends and tools.
- Previous experience working in a digital or agency environment.
- Ability to translate ideas into concepts for a non-technical audience.
- Experience working with luxury or lifestyle brands
- Strong background in usability.
- Presentation experience.
- Interest in fashion & luxury brands.
- Excellent understanding and passion for user cantered design.
- Proficient in Adobe CS5 – Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign.
- Excelled IT skills (Microsoft Office and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Fluent in English, any other language is an advantageous.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Pragmatic approach, able to multitask.
- Excellent communicator.
- Confidence in presenting and explaining ideas to clients and colleagues.
- Ability to work alone and with a team.
- Ability to work well under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Creative flair, originality and strong visual sense.
All applications must have a CV and portfolio attached. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org