Director, Corporate Communications
The Director, Corporate Communications – Spring Studios will serve as a key member of the Spring team. S/he will be tasked with leading the global external communication across all business lines for Spring Studios as well as strategic brand positioning initiatives such as conference speaking placements, placing market stories and executive profiles in top tier B2C and B2B publications and outlets as well as helping message internal strategies to the global Spring Studios team. The position will be based in New York City.
Expectations & Primary Responsibilities:
In general, we have high hopes and expectations!
General responsibilities will include:
- Creating & managing the Spring Studios corporate communication strategy in collaboration with the Spring Studios executive team
- Management of press relationships at key B2B outlets and building B2C target outlet relationships
- Ensuring clients, potential clients and Spring community members at large know the Spring brand and understand the core offerings and work of Spring Studios
- General press release and any public brand management
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills, experiences and qualities:
- Minimum of 6+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience in media or entertainment required
- Relevant experience in growing a brand a plus
- Highly motivated, self-starter, able to move quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong communication and organizational skills a must
- Bachelor’s degree from top tier school strongly preferred
Springis a community of a creative professionals working in cultural industries from media & advertising to art, architecture, film, fashion, music, food and more. Spring Placeprovidescollaborative workspaces and membership clubs catering to a global community that shapes the business of contemporary culture. Spring Studioscombines a sophisticated end to end production offering & event spaces with high end creative services to deliver premium content, experiences & marketing solutions for a range of aspirational brands. We are looking for especially talented individuals who combine smarts, taste, ingenuity and positivity. If you are bored of conventions and want to elevate the game, please get in touch.
Spring is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is commensurate with experience.