eCommerce Retouch Manager / London
Established for 18 years, Spring Studios is a creative agency and photographic studio complex in London, dedicated to high-end creative production for the fashion, luxury and beauty industries. Combining expert teams across art direction, stills and moving image, digital design, strategy, PR, casting and artist representation, under one roof, Spring Studios is perfectly positioned to deliver complete strategic creative solutions for the world’s leading brands. Spring is now expanding further, with new studios opening in New York and Milan.
Spring Studios is looking to recruit an e-commerce retouch manager who is methodical, hard working and technically skilled to work across a number of bespoke and large scale eCommerce accounts. The role requires a leader with good communication whose adaptable and diverse in their way of working.
EXPERIENCE – REQUIRED
- Proven e-commerce retouch experience.
- Excellent organisational skills and time management.
- Problem solving and leadership skills.
- Excellent Photoshop and Bridge skills.
- Good Capture One and InDesign skills for ecommerce photography.
- High attention to detail – ability to spot mistakes and opportunities where others don’t.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop actions and Scripts.
- Strong time-management skills.
- Ability to manage a team efficiently.
- Management of the daily workflow, freelance bookings and invoices (6 full-time staff and up to 7 freelancers daily).
- Be one of the first points of contact for any additional requests from the client and Production.
- Build key relationships with the onset teams, producers and creatives.
- Oversee the QC of all retouched imagery ensuring a high standard that’s in line with the imagery guidelines and briefs (up to 500 images/ day).
- Ensure consistency in the quality and delivery for all retouched imagery
- Liaise with the production team, art directors and photography teams to manage the daily workload.
- Oversee and review any mark-ups/ retouching comments with Art Directors, production, photography teams and clients. Liaise with all parties to achieve retouching objectives.
- Evaluate and trouble-shoot any technical retouching and production issues.
- Evolve the post production e-commerce workflow and make recommendations where appropriate.
- Track and evaluate time based budgets to maintain and optimise targets.
- Prioritise and schedule projects with all parties in order to meet deadlines.
- Execute and maintain retouching status reports.
- Attend regular status meetings and contribute with retouching/production updates.
- Research new retouching/proofing methods. Keep up-to-date on current and future retouching technology for optimisation and efficiency.
- Provide direction to Production for job timings in new creative changes, as well as management of visual fulfilment and mechanical execution.
All applications should be made with a covering letter and CV.
Examples of previous work is required.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Spring Studios will not enter any commercial undertaking with any recruitment businesses on the basis of speculatively marketed CVs or telephone calls. Spring Studios hereby indemnifies itself against any costs, charges, recruitment fees or other liabilities relating to any recruitment business.
Please email your cover letter & C.V to: firstname.lastname@example.org