Event Sales Executive / New York
Spring Studios is an event venue + an integrated creative company.
Spring Studios houses versatile and ultra-modern event facilities that cater to corporate and private events, conferences, meetings, galas, fashion shows and exhibitions in the heart of the city that hosts the most international events in North America.
Our spaces range from intimate to grand, all unified by world-class design and attention to detail. Spring Studios features more than 45,000 square feet of versatile luxury space that includes floor-to-ceiling windows and the city’s best production facilities.
Spring Studios relies on an exceptional combination of creative and artistic resources to provide unique solutions to a broad range of corporate content needs.
Combining art, entertainment, fashion, and new technologies, our number one objective is to host outstanding events that are highly visible, engaging, and creative.
We are a multidisciplinary team committed to each other’s success. You will be working with a well-honed, dynamic team with a strong culture and a clear focus. Our motto is we surround ourselves with smart people, to build cool stuff, and get things done.
WHY SPRING STUDIOS?
This is a great time to join Spring Studios, Spring Studios is growing and making meaningful connections throughout the event industry in New York. You will be able to help shape the direction of Spring Studio’s growth, have hands on access to amazing learning opportunities, oh, and there’s the awesome view.
In this role, candidates will engage with prospective clients in Corporate, Technology, Social, Fashion, and Luxury markets to sell event spaces and services.
We are looking for candidates with knowledge in the NY event market, specifically in the entertainment and private event sectors. Candidates will drive sales by building client relationships and providing quality service. An ideal candidate would have an established network of relationships in the event community and knowledge of the New York event landscape and venues.
Primary Responsibility: Execute venue sales and actively solicit new business for Spring Studios in the Corporate Event Market (Media, Luxury and Lifestyle, Technology), Experiential Events, Product Launches and Social events.
- Responsible for driving venue rental sales, both inbound and outbound
- Respond to and follow up on sales inquiries, pending proposals, and process client contracts from start to finish
- Manage booking calendar with Events Team and Shoots Team
- Hosting and conducting Venue tours for clients and prospects
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing clients
- Maintain up to date knowledge of the industry, as well as the competitive positioning of Spring Studios through continuous attention to marketing and appropriate industry publications
- Prepares and provides detailed weekly Event status report
- Attended weekly status meeting with Event Team members and across departments
- Host and attend networking events
- Meet/exceed established Team and Individual sales goals
- Preferred Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) or equivalent education combined with work experience in the hospitality or event planning/production industries.
- At least 3 years of venue event sales and/or event planning experience, with a strong emphasis in the luxury, corporate and/or event production industries.
- A proven track record of meeting monthly goals and objectives
- Highly professional written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities, be detail oriented, organized, and maintain confidentiality
- This position requires the ability to interact with all types of clients. Looking for a team player, multitasker, client facing, able to negotiate with our partnering vendors and very personable.
- Ability to perform under minimal supervision
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Discretionary Bonus
Resumes should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org