Spring is home to a global community of affluential industry leaders, creators, marketers and entrepreneurs in the business of shaping contemporary culture.
Combining a creative agency, studios, state-of-the art production infrastructure and event space with a professional members club and workspace, Spring Studios delivers premium branding, content and experiences for aspirational brands and cultural institutions.
The members of the club and the influencers that attend our programmed happenings provide a unique actionable network and audience base. In collaboration with our creative community and partners, Spring Studios is reimagining brand building and engaging the most influential audiences within nine curated cultural verticals: fashion, film, art, beauty, wellness, culinary, music, travel and sustainability.
We are looking for a Freelance Copywriter, who can concept and write 360 campaigns ideas, with particular focus on digital and social, but also traditional media and collateral and can rapidly and easily adapt to different brand voices. One who collaborates with our in-house Creative team in Milan to create new, innovative approaches for our clients. One who can follow through from brainstorm to execution. One who has agency experience but who is still hungry to grow.
- Write effective, engaging copy – from traditional media to social media, from direct mail and ecomm to guidelines and brochures
- Partner with the creative team to deliver original concepts and flawless executions
- Possess a strong command of the English language and the ability to proof your own work
- Present creative ideas with clarity and confidence
- Manage workloads and utilize time management skills
- Keeps current on trends, be they digital or experiential
- Freelancers only
- 3-5+ years of experience in an agency environment
- Candidates must reside in Milan.
- Familiarity with Word, Keynote and Google Docs
- Must be experienced and comfortable using a Macintosh computer and OS
Candidates must submit an online CV and portfolio/work examples for review to be considered.
Applications must be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org