Spring is home to a global community of affluential industry leaders, creators, marketers and entrepreneurs in the business of shaping contemporary culture.
Combining a creative agency, studios, state-of-the art production infrastructure and event space with a professional members club and workspace, Spring Studios delivers premium branding, content and experiences for aspirational brands and cultural institutions. The members of the club and the influencers that attend our programmed happenings provide a unique actionable network and audience base.
In collaboration with our creative community and partners, Spring Studios is reimagining brand building and engaging the most influential audiences within nine curated cultural verticals: fashion, film, art, beauty, wellness, culinary, music, travel and sustainability.
Spring Studios are looking for Junior Producer and good all rounded knowledge of Production with a focus on Still Life Production, to join a key business Ecommerce account. Working under the direction of the Production Director and Senior Producer, you will proactively support the other producers in ensuring the smooth running of the production process. With strong organisational skills and a high level of accuracy, you will be able to stay calm under pressure and deliver a professional service at all times.
• Involvement with e-commerce projects during their various stages, including development, pre-production, production and post-production.
• Demonstrate a full understanding of both the M&S Production processes and work flow systems from start to finish of projects.
• Fully support production by trouble shooting problems to have them resolved quickly and efficiently. Approach production management with ideas and ways of resolving issues.
• Support the on-set Studio team and off set Production team with any ad-hoc requests and queries.
• Attend production meetings, and shoots as required.
• Trouble shoot any issues on set.
• Have a good understanding of budgets, industry standard rates and the relevant usage rights across all bought media.
• Support the Production Director with any ad-hoc requests and queries.
• Becoming known & respected as a central, trusted point of contact for the business on your productions.
• Implement new processes to seek continual improvement in existing workflow processes.
• Be adaptable to last minute requests and changes – ensuring any additional or late amendments are briefed to the onset teams.
• Assisting our internal with casting & shoots.
• Manage renewal and new intake of casual/freelance staff in relation to project requirements.
• Work with M&S to actively reduce discrepancies and the volume of shoots that move on the schedule.
BA degree level candidate preferred
Must be able to demonstrate excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
Good understanding of production
Strong administrative skills
Proficient of Microsoft Offices packages
Good finance management skills
Must be able to work successfully in a pressured environment
Ideally 1-2 years’ experience in a production environment is preferred
Anticipated start date: ASAP