Operations Coordinator/New York
The Operations Coordinator for Spring Studios is a cornerstone of daily building operations; tasked with enforcing current protocols, training and supervising operations assistants including approving of the timecards for operations labor staff (OA’s) under the supervision of the Director of Architecture and Interior Design and Facilities Operation Manager. He/She must maintain a high level of organization to complete daily tasks and long-term projects with efficiency and clarity. The Operations Coordinator must exude confidence and display a proficient ability to coordinate and supervise multiple teams during high scale productions.
- Working with teams on fulfilling EPR as it relates to operations OA staffing requirements
- Coding freelancers at end of week from Atrium reports for finance
- Organize and task the team with specific duties, ensuring speedy and accurate results within timeframes allotted while maintaining a calm demeanor, even in times of extreme urgency.
- On the floor point of contact for Operational issues
- Quality control of all Spring facilities
- Understanding the building capabilities and operations.
- Maintain Spring Place request invoice/inventory management system
- Act as SS+SP liaison for Spring Terrace
- Maintaining and demonstrating a high standard of excellence within the department and at all times a professional, personable and positive attitude.
- Responsible for Incident reports and timely submission to HR and Director of Architecture and Interior Design
- Atrium/ OA managing, scheduling, coding, invoicing For SP and Operations and Facilities (as necessary)
- SP Requests/ managing, scheduling, coding, invoicing/Receive and Schedule for SP EQ Requests and Support
- SP Google “Live” Doc/ Managing, Coordinating
- BlueCircle/ Operations watch
- SS/SP Temperature control Requests/ Honeywell App
- Calendar management/ Outside vendor schedule, special deliveries for Operations and Facilities
- Support for Director of Architecture and Interior Design
- All Coverage Requests and scheduling as it pertains to Operations and Facilities, ie “extra” FSD, Airstream Tech, etc. for Shoots and Events requests for special after hour coverage
Qualifications, Skills, Experience and Characteristics – Required
- A passion for hospitality and 5-Star Customer Service.
- A passion for cleanliness and the highest level of aesthetic and presentation.
- Highly professional written and oral communication skills required.
- Possess the endurance, mental and physical fortitude to excel in a demanding fast paced environment.
- Candidate must be able and willing to work a varied schedule, which may include nights, overnight, weekends, holidays, extended work hours and extended number of days.
- Ability to multitask and concisely communicate while staying calm under intense demands.
- Have at least 4 years on-set and venue floor management experience
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Studios is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against employees or qualified job applicants on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, or any other status or condition protected by applicable law.