Post Production Coordinator_Milan
Spring Studios Milano is looking for a Post Production Coordinator or Producer with experience overseeing both stills retouch and film post for Digital and ADV projects.
We’re looking for a creative, strategic thinker to direct internal and external partners and steer post oriented creative from concept through final delivery, ensuring that all elements conform to the creative concept and client’s brief.
This role will answer directly to the Head of Production at Spring Milan and will work closely with the Head of Video for all film projects.
- Review post production estimates and timelines:
- Track and manage post schedules, keeping stakeholders updated of post status
- Work multiple projects at once, maintaining a high level of organization and hitting tight deadlines
- Demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness to meet project milestones, internal team needs, and client expectations
- Work cross-functionally with Account Managers, Producers, Creatives, Retouchers, Editors, Colorists, Sound Designers, etc.
- Lead the quality control effort and have a meticulous eye on final content
- Construct clear, concise, and error-free written and verbal communications in order to provide the details required for project stakeholders
- Must be proficient with 4K workflow including editing, color correction, graphics creation, audio mixing
- Must be proficient with Stills Retouch workflow including retouch, exports, file layerings etc.
- Improve workflows by using evolving technologies and authoring best practices
- Manage and/or mentor junior team members
- Continuously update roaster of stills retouchers, film editors, colorists and retoucher, and music composers;
- Minimum 3-5+ years of experience working in post-production
- Possess a strong creative perspective
- Excited to work with a small multicultural team in a fast-paced environment
- A deep understanding of the post-production processes
- Must be able to negotiate estimates on jobs as well as stay on budget
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Self-motivated, problem solver with leadership qualities
- Excellent communication skills; must be able to communicate well to colleagues from various departments and offices, freelancers and clients as well as to “translate” technical processes and solutions to everyday language so that any client or team member can understand the options laid out.
- Remain calm under pressure;
- Committed to getting the job complete.
- Ability to work well within a group
- Able to work remotely and in the office following the company “back to office” plan.
- Legally eligible to work in Italy
The position is already open and we would like to have someone starting with us as soon as possible.
Please note: applications without a CV will not be taken into account.
Please also share a portfolio with jobs for which you have managed post-production.
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org