Post Producer/New York
We are looking for a Post Production Producer to join our talented creative team.
The role is responsible for the day-to-day management of projects through post production; from initial briefing, budgeting, planning, selection and booking of appropriate freelance and casualtalent, scheduling of said resources, through to delivery of edits for clients.
- Look after the day-to-day operations of fulltime and freelance editors, edit suites/workstations and ensure smooth delivery of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Interpret creative briefs and storyboards and produce budgets accordingly.
- Create and manage post budgets and work orders, tracking costs and efficiency of individual projects.
- Passing and processing of approved invoices to finance. Liaising with payroll and submitting freelance time sheets.
- Keeping records of all ongoing productions – revenue and cost – for weekly finance meetings
- Work closely with the creative and production departments; be the first point of contact for daily operational enquiries for the post team and clients, troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Build and maintain excellent relationship with the edit team, the creative and production departments and clients.
- Minimum 5 years’ post production experience with a great understanding of the digital workflows including VFX, editing, grading; also experience of devising cost and time efficient post production workflows through Premiere, AE, Davinci Resolve, Baselight and Flame.
- Experience creating budgets in excel
To be successful in this role you will be
- Self motivated and extremely organised with an ability to prioritise conflicting tasks.
- Able to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment.
- Help to maintain a positive, upbeat and professional production office, being pro-active and solution-orientated.
- A keen interest in fashion, beauty, film and new technology would be a plus.