Spring is home to a global community of affluential industry leaders, creators, marketers and entrepreneurs in the business of shaping contemporary culture.
Combining a creative agency, studios, state-of-the art production infrastructure and event space with a professional members club and workspace, Spring Studios delivers premium branding, content and experiences for aspirational brands and cultural institutions. The members of the club and the influencers that attend our programmed happenings provide a unique actionable network and audience base.
In collaboration with our creative community and partners, Spring Studios is reimagining brand building and engaging the most influential audiences within nine curated cultural verticals: fashion, film, art, beauty, wellness, culinary, music, travel and sustainability.
The Procurement Manager’s key responsibility is to ensure that all procurement in the Company is carried out in the most efficient manner.
In addition, the Procurement Manager’s responsibilities will include
- Understanding the detailed vendor profile across each business area including Corporate.
- Establishment of a Preferred Supplier List which must be used across the Company.
- Review and revision of internal controls in place regarding new vendors.
- Targeting of vendor groupings which present the greatest savings opportunities.
- Lead negotiations with key vendor groupings and vendors to establish discount mechanisms and savings.
- Fully engage and work closely with Business Managers and Finance to ensure that the maximum vendor spend savings are achieved.
- Establish effective system of reporting savings opportunities and achievements to Finance and Senior Management
- At least 2 years’ experience in a Procurement Managerial role in the creative sector.
- Proven ability to negotiate supplier discount and rebate agreements
- At least 5 year’s professional work experience.
- Advanced Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Excellent presentational skills
- Specific work experience within the Production sector
- Degree level education.
- Group Finance Director
- Business Area Managers