Spring is home to a global community of affluential industry leaders, creators, marketers and entrepreneurs in the business of shaping contemporary culture.
Combining a creative agency, studios, state-of-the art production infrastructure and event space with a professional members club and workspace, Spring Studios delivers premium branding, content and experiences for aspirational brands and cultural institutions.
The members of the club and the influencers that attend our programmed happenings provide a unique actionable network and audience base. In collaboration with our creative community and partners, Spring Studios is reimagining brand building and engaging the most influential audiences within nine curated cultural verticals: fashion, film, art, beauty, wellness, culinary, music, travel and sustainability.
Spring Studios is looking to recruit a QC Production Coordinator to ensure creative consistency and quality on a large E-commerce account.
- Ownership of the matrix, ensuring it is up to date at all times and all teams (on shore and off shore) have the most up to date version.
- Briefing on set teams to ensure they are fully up to speed with any brief and matrix changes.
- Making folders for daily shoots, with correct up to date lists.
- Checking all shoots in terms of file naming, alignment with current matrix & style guides maintain an excellent level of quality control.
- Building relationships with on set teams both in house and freelance.
- Flagging corrections to studio teams and ensuring resolution in time to deliver to retouch.
- Work with production to evolve the workflow and suggest new processes with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Work closely with retouch to ensure all image quality from on set is to a high standard, responding and completing queries from retouch and production.
- Create contact sheets after each shoot and carry out site walks on the M&S website flagging inconsistencies, working towards maintain a high level of output from the studio.
- Maintain good relationships with the client, ensuring shoot lists are correct and sent in the right format ready for the shoot
- Communicate internal daily reporting, updating on the progress of sets and outputs
- Supporting retouch with client requests to include locating imagery, site walks and carrying out ad-hoc requests.
- Work with sample management to ensure all samples are correct and shot on each day.
- Work closely with production to ensure the smooth running of shoots.
- Ensuring all jobs are completed to the brief and backed up on the server.
EXPERIENCE – REQUIRED
- Studio Production experience preferred.
- Good understanding of Capture One Pro, Photoshop & Bridge.
- Good understanding of Retouch with basic skills.
- The ability to work efficiently in an organised manner with excellent time management.
- Experience of working at a fast pace and able to take initiative.
- Ability to work under pressure with a dynamic team.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
All applications should be made with a covering letter and CV.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.