Senior Art Director / New York
Spring is an innovative 360 agency creating communications for fashion, beauty, lifestyle and luxury brands. We connect culture, creativity and ideas to transform brands and drive aspiration for consumers globally.
As part of a global multi service group, Spring includes the integrated creative agency, end-to-end production, state-of-the-art studios and is home to prestigious events. Founded in London in the late ’90s, Spring started strictly as studio space for still and motion shoots. As the studios hosted more and more leading photographers, publications and brands, the company expanded, building audiences within fashion, beauty and luxury and creating global prestige campaigns, engaging content, and high-end cultural events. In 2013, Spring expanded to New York and in 2017 it launched in Milan.
Position: Senior Art Director / New York
The Senior Art Director plays an important role within the creative department, collaborating on a variety of brand projects. Duties include developing and executing innovative concepts and creative for a wide range of brand projects.
The key aspect of the role is to develop conceptually creative ideas and the ability to work independently as well as in partnership with our team of visual and copy creatives. Robust client management and presentation skills are required.
The desired candidate will have 5-8 years’ experience working in an ad agency environment, visionary translator, along with the ability to work on multiple projects at once. Candidates must be highly motivated, well organized and have a sharp eye for detail. Knowledge of contemporary culture with interest in fashion, beauty and/or the luxury sectors is a must.
- Drive creative concept and execution, creating 360 degree creative that can be dispersed into various mediums for a variety of different clients/brands.
- Strive for the highest quality across all creative output and materials.
- Highly developed design sensibility, excellent typography/design skills, and conceptual design skills.
- Excellent knowledge of design software – including In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere and After Effects.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Superior organization and time management skills.
Qualifications, Skills and Characteristics – Required
- Excellent collaboration and project management skills.
- Excellent communication, time-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and high attention to detail.
- Knowledge of and passion for popular culture and fashion, beauty and luxury industries.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Keynote and PowerPoint.
- Bachelors Degree in a related subject.
Experience – Required
- At least 5 – 8 years in a creative agency or studio environment.
- Familiarity with pitch process.
- Comfortable presenting work internally and to clients.
- Experience in digital, ecommerce and mobile platforms.
- Experience in research and working with other agency disciplines.
- Experience with fashion, beauty and/or luxury accounts.
- Experience in Creative Suite, Keynote, Adobe, Microsoft Office.
To apply please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Spring is an equal opportunity workplace.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.