Senior Editor/New York
As a Senior Editor you will be a key member of the post-production department at Spring Studios. Involved in the entire creative process from concept to completion, you will produce a high quality product working on major projects.
Candidates need to have an excellent working knowledge of Premiere and After Effects, as well as other industry standard post-production platforms. Knowledge of color grading software (ie Davinci Resolve) is a bonus.
Understanding how to implement a creative’s briefs and have your own creative flair and desire to produce visually stunning and interesting material is vital to this role. Candidates must be highly motivated and possess excellent organizational and problem solving skills.
All candidates must posses a high level of communication skills, and be able to convey creative ideas and technical information with succinctness and clarity.
This role is also tasked with providing creative and technical input at relevant briefs and assisting other members of the Spring team.
- Responsible for editing broadcast, web, brand films
- Ensure that all material meets broadcast, legal and technical standards
- Keep abreast of new technologies as they are adopted by the company and take an interest on applying them to our client base
- Collaborate with the post production team to ensure that projects are produced to a high creative standard and delivered on time
- Support and advise post producers on timings, technical considerations, and provide creative input at all stages of a project
- Work with the Post Producer and Production Producers to refine workflows and set new standard operating procedures
- Provide relevant creative and technical input in client attended meetings, and develop positive working relationships with clients at all times
- Help nurture the team, assisting, advising and collaborating on projects with other members of the department as and when needed
- Keep up to date with industry standard compressions and deliverables