Senior Retoucher / London
Spring Studios is looking for a talented, methodical, hardworking and dedicated Retoucher to creatively manage a variety of accounts.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience coming from an Agency or retail environment.
Key tasks and responsibilities
Responsible for creative retouching including but not limited to the retouching of images for high end campaigns and other projects
Work with a high volume of images – resizing, cropping, colour correction.
Retouching to a high standard which is representative of Spring standard
Taking direction from the Head of Creative Retouch and make amends where necessary
Receive creative direction, approvals and feedback, making amendments where necessary
Meet tight deadlines for projects
Manage and adhere to the client’s brand guidelines and ensure their correct application
Be able to show initiative to improve imagery
Accurately follow detailed retouching notes on all editorial provided
Support team members and provide inspiration and motivation.
Professional Skills & Experience:
- Excellent technical knowledge combined with a good understanding of colour, confidence in compositing and file processing from RAW camera files
- Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and motivate others to achieve targets
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills
- Self-confident and self-motivated
- Capable of identifying and recommending changes to meet business objectives
- Creative flair
- Driven to continually improve workflow and standards
- Excellent understanding of the fashion & retail market
All applications should be made with covering letter and portfolio of work send sent to email@example.com.