Social Media Specialist / Milan
A hub of culture and inspiration. An agency for the world’s leading luxury brands, with global headquarters in New York, London, Milan and Los Angeles.
Spring is an innovative 360 agency creating communications for fashion, beauty, lifestyle and luxury brands. Our integrated approach elevates brands and offers relevance to consumers globally.
Spring Milan is looking to expand its social media department with the addition of a Social Media Specialist. Working alongside a dynamic and international team the Social Media Specialist will be in charge of the daily management of diverse client social media accounts, taking care of all aspects of the process from copy writing, posting, community management and reporting. Working across different industry sectors in luxury and lifestyle the Social Media Specialist will have the opportunity to expand their knowledge and experience in a positive and inspiring environment.
The key responsibilities of this role will be:
- Community management of diverse client social media profiles
- Posting, monitoring and daily management of diverse client social media accounts
- Adaption and execution of the monthly editorial plan
- Developing a monthly report for each social media account
- Social Media copy writing in Italian and English
- Management of social media online reporting and posting tools
- Social Media trend analysis and industry monitoring
- At least 2 years of social media experience (community management, posting, reporting)
- Previous copy writing experience in Italian and English
- Advanced knowledge of Instagram and Facebook and the social media landscape
- Excellent Italian and English language skills, both written and spoken
- Interest in Fashion, luxury and lifestyle industries
- Proactive, open-minded, independent, creative and enthusiastic approach
- Knowledge of German
- Experience with fashion and luxury clients
12 Month fixed contract